· To sponsor and support
youth empowerment programs,
such as Challenge Day, in schools, communities and
· To make schools and
communities aware of
available programs and
· Through teamwork to challenge and empower youth to create positive change.
· To bring to schools and communities transformational workshops and other programs that tear down the walls of separation.
· To provide youth, teachers, families and communities with tools to develop and sustain proactive solutions that address and prevent isolation, violence and other manifestations of social oppression.
· To inspire young people to live in a world of respect, acceptance and compassion.
· To have children experience being known, loved and celebrated for who they already are.